Sunday, January 9, 2011

Temple Square 2010


On December 24th we went to temple square to see all the pretty lights with my parents and some of my siblings. Ty and I have never been to the lights at temple square together so I haven't been in over 5 years. I don't even know how that happens when we live so close but we finally went together and I loved it. It was just as pretty as I remember it. Maddux was in heaven he loved all the pretty lights. We got him all snuggled up and in the sling and he was as happy as can be. Ty took this picture of the temple. Isn't it pretty?! I love the cloudy sky it makes it look so cool against the lights of the temple.

Me and my sweet little man experiencing his first Christmas season.
Doesn't he look adorable in his beanie? :)

Family picture. 
We had a blast. I just love the Christmas time and all the festivities that come along with it.

My cute parents. 

My little sister Emilee with a cold little red nose

Emilee, Zacharoo and Manda getting close to stay warm....it was freezing and soooooo crowded (apparently everyone goes to temple square the day before Christmas eve) so we had to stay close

Amanda and Ammon are buddies

I loved this tree I thought it looked so pretty 

The reason for the Season. I love this in the middle of the reflection pool it looks so cool and reminds us of the true meaning of Christmas...Christ's birth and everything he has done for us. 

This is the clan that went minus my mom cuz she was taking the picture. 

My sister Traci and her husband Stephane and my cute little nephews Ben, Julien and Seb were visiting from Canada for two weeks for Christmas time. It was so fun to be able to spend so much time with them. I love when they are able to come and visit us.

After we walked around the lights, took some pictures, and listened to the story about the huge tree that is only lite every other year because it is so old we all got packed back into the 3 cars that we drove to get everyone down to Salt Lake and headed back to Layton for dinner at Ligori's. We shared pizza and bread, talked, laughed and watched Seb and Maddux (Cute little baby cousins) pull each others toys away from each other. It was a fun start to the Christmas weekend.

1 comment:

The Ellis' said...

All of your pictures are so gorgeous!! When we move closer to you, I totally want you to be our family photographer!