Saturday, October 8, 2011

Maddux One Year Pictures April 2011

So I am still trying to catch up on our family blog since 
I like to use it more of a journal 
and I saw that I forgot to post thee pictures
We had Chelsea from Chelsey Art
take some pictures back in April of Maddux for his first birthday
and she took some of our family too
They were taken up by the Capital in SLC, Ut
it is really pretty up there in the springtime
So to celebrate my baby turning one (even though it was months ago now)
Here is what she took 
Enjoy :)














































I love them!
Isn't she great
She got some perfect classic 1 year photos of our little man
I love him by the balloons, eating the cake, and in his little chair 
He is growing up

2 comments:

Mac said...

The pictures are super cute!

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

So cute!

He owned that cake for sure.