Sunday, June 19, 2011

Daddy's Day

Happy Fathers Day to All the Dad's in my life
Especially to Ty (my hubby), my dad and my father in law


Baby Maddux at 2 weeks old and Daddy (Ty)
courtesy of Brooke Ulrich
I LOVE this picture
It seriously melts my heart


One night a father overheard his son pray: 
Dear God, Make me the kind of man my Daddy is
Later that night, the Father prayed, 
Dear God, Make me the kind of man my son wants me to be.
-Anonymous


Thank you Ty for being the BEST husband to me
and most of all the BEST daddy to Maddux
You are our hero


Thank you for your hard work
Thank you for playing with M
Thank you for your love
Thank you for your support
Thank you for teaching M
Thank you for always spoiling us
For being so good at cheering us up
For Holding the priesthood
For taking care of us
For protecting us
For making us laugh everyday
Thank you for being the #1 Dad


I feel so lucky to have a husband 
that is not only amazing to me
and oh so hunky mmmm :)
but is the best dad in the world
He is adorable with Maddux
He would do anything for that boy 


So to thank our Ty-Ty
Maddux and I got him some well deserved PRESENTS

From Both M and I we got him a new Lob Wedge golf Club


Maddux got him his favorite candy bar (milky Way)
A new awesome HUGE Hunky watch
and this cute plaque that says 
"My Hero"
That will go right on his night stand


I got him Golf Stuff!
Like I said before he got the new lob wedge
a hunky golf shirt and some comfy yet stylish golf shorts
and a golf pen to keep his score
(aren't cha lovin the church socks goin on there)
There is a theme here
Can you tell my Hubby is a little obsessed with 
GOLF
If he had it his way he would go everyday
He would become a pro and golf for a living

But hey when he is done with law school
and is practicing 
He can take all his clients golfing :)
I told him that would be awesome too

 I think I need to take up golf 
so I can spend even more time with him :)

Happy Father's Day Honey 
and thank you for being you
I hope I made your dad fun and special


Happy Father's Day to MY dad
Thank you
For always being so supportive
For always being there
For holding the priesthood
for being such a good example
For knowing EVERYTHING
For being such a good husband to mom

For being so fun
For always making us laugh
For teaching us
For supporting me in gymnastics when I was younger
For sharing your love of music
For swimming with us
For working so hard for us

Thank you for being such an amazing dad
We got my Dad some Twizzlers Bites, a golf pen and Battle LA 


Ty, Maddux at about 4 days old and My father in law Dave

Happy Father's Day to my father in law and Ty's Dad Dave
Thank you for being such a good example
and dad to your sons 
Thank you for treating me like I am one of your own
Thank you for loving Maddux soooo much

Thank you for being so kind
For holding the priesthood
for always serving others
For giving Ty a job

For always playing games with us
For fixing things
For always being there
For your advice
For teaching 
and most of all for being so much fun to be around
We got Ty's Dad some chocolate licorice and a gift card to Red Lobster

Happy Fathers Day to all the Dad's out there!
I hope you have a fun day 
and get spoiled by your kids

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Beautifully written, my friend! Glad your Father's day was so wonderful!