Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Birthday DAD!



So today is my dad's birthday and I just wanted to let him know how much I love him and am grateful for everything he has done in my life. He is the best dad.

These are some reasons why I love my dad
1. He is very understanding
2. He has the best sense of humor
3. he makes up his own words
4. He always told us growing up he knows everything but then we grew up and realized he does really know everything haha
5. He is kind
6. He is helpful
7. He is spiritual and a great example to me
8. He is such a hard worker
9. I love talking to him
10. He gets very passionate about certain subjects and can talk your ear off. I love his discussions
11. He is a talented singer
12. I love to hear him play the guitar
13. He is obsessed with rockband and is now on hard and expert
14. He is fun to play games with
15. He goes golfing with Ty
16. He takes care of my mom and loves her so much
17. He is always so much fun on vacations especially disneyland
18. He has been so supportive of everything I have set my mind to
19. He is always helping us with our computers
20. Most of all he is such an amazing dad and I am so grateful for him in my life. It is crazy how much him and ty are a like

Love you dad hope you had a happy birthday and sorry we had to miss it.

No comments: