Monday, September 29, 2008

Tag-a-licioso

8 things I'm passionate about:
1. Tyler K. Ulrich
2. The gospel
3. Family
4. School/learning having an education
5. Babies
6. Gymnastics
7. OTH
8. Decorating/Scrapbooking

8 words/phrases I use often:
1. I love you this much
2. Mucho much
3. I love babies...I want a baby...I'm baby crazy
4. I'm funny! Did you know im funny?
5. Are you mad at me?
6. What movie should we watch tonight?
7. I'm so nervous
8. Do I have to go to class today?

8 things I want to do before I die:
1. Raise a Family-including a puppy
2. Run a marathon or atleast a half marathon
3. Go surfing
4. Maybe own my own business- or be the manger at my own gymnastics facility
5. Go on a Cruise
6. Sing karioke in front of a lot of people-I'm not sure if this one will ever happen
7. Teach at a jr. high or high school
8. help plan a wedding. I LOVE weddings

8 things I've learned in the past:
1. You shouldn't let others tear you down...Stick up for yourself and be the bigger person
2. Tell the people you care about what they mean to you often
3. Life goes way too fast...remember, make memories, forgive and laugh
4. McDonalds Hash browns make me throw up
5.Life is hard but so rewarding
6.Love is the most powerful emotion
7. That my parents are incredible and I want to be a parent like them
8. To act on those instincs to help someone or to be someone friend or to just say hi you never know what is going to happen as a result.

8 things I currently want/need:
1. My gymnastics body back
2. gym pass
3. Baby
4. Money
5. My degree--Almost there- and graduate with a 3.6
6. Some more decorations to fill up the walls in my house
7. To know where we are going for law school
8. Flat screen

8 places I want to see/visit:
1. Italy
2. Hawaii
3. Greece
4. Inside a fancy cruise ship
5. New York
6. New Zealand
7. Jamaca
8. Egypt

8 favorite restaurants
1. Maggianos
2. Olive Garden
3. Chillies
4. Apple Bees
5. Red Robin
6. Costa Vida
7. TGI Fridays
8. Iggys

8 TV shows I can't live without
1. One Tree Hill
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. So you Think You Can Dance
4. House
5. Private Practice
6. Good Things Utah
7. Cold Case
8. Amazing Race

8 people I tag:
1. Staci
2. Brooke
3. Jess
4. Melissa
5. Mandi
6. Amie
7. Kelli
8. Siera

2 comments:

Ulrich's said...

Why so baby crazy? Just wondering! Babies are great, but once you're a mom that's it. No more sleeping in, no more spontaneous vacations, all of your money goes to diapers, and dates with your husband are few and far between. I love Max and I want a million more just like him, but I'm glad Mike and I had some time to be irresponsible for a while! Just a word of advice from a meddling sister-in-law!

Staci said...

Thanks for the sweet comment. Your pictures are really cute, love that spot in St. George! Thanks for the tag, I'll get to it asap. Hope you guys are doing good, hopefully we'll see you soon.

Stace